Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Sunday, September 16, 2007

midnight mcd

yay!!

i finally get to eat after 12 and a half hours!!
my dad brought my sister and i out for midnight supper at mcd..

and it was freeeeezing cold!!
there were sooooo many crazy ppl that went and eat mcd at 12 midnight!

summore got a group of crazy guys celebrating someone's birthday at mcd at 12 midnight!!
and it was like -10 degrees!!!!!!!!!

blerrrrrre....freeeeezy!!

i'm not going to on air con tonight..
im going to on the fan number 1..and wrap myself with my blanket and curl up into a ball to SLEEP!!

*yawns* i'm so tired..need to sleep :0

nitez..
sweet dreams..

wait for my next update..
dont worry..it wont be long..maybe tomorrow or monday..

(P.S. i ate 15 nuggets at mcd with barbeque sauce..couldn't help it..was too hungry..lol..i LOVE mcd nuggets!!)

xoxo

~sarah~

No comments: