Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Thursday, November 29, 2007

i never thought i'd say this...

but titus...
i miss you sooooooooo much!!
i miss all the times we had together..
you were a great friend..
and i still cant believe you've gone already..
time flies, doesnt it?
i still remember a little more than a year ago,
you said to me this
"but don't worry, even through your darkest night i'll still be there for you..."
and can you believe it?
i still have that message in my phone.
i've been keeping that message (and a few others)
for more than a year..
and i remember that night you told me that was the night
i found out that you were going to move to new zealand,
and in a blink of an eye,
the time has come for you to go,
and you have gone.. :'(
it's hard to accept the fact that you've gone and
i wont be able to see you every sunday again..
i wont be able to sit beside you again..
it hurts when i think of that..
and some times i still cry when i think of that.
"true friends are to find, but when you DO find them, treasure them..."
titus, i promise you i'll always
treasure my friendship with you,
i'll never forget our friendship,
i'll never forget those times you
helped me in my studies,
or when you consoled me when i was sad,
or those times we spent hours on the phone..
i'll never forget YOU.
(ps. my click five CD is still with you ; )