Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

last minute post

erm..
well, after the new year, i have rhythmic gymnastics competition, MSSPP !! haha

honestly, im very very very very nervous, mostly it's because this is my first time going out for competitions like that. truth be told, im a late beginner, and im really glad that i have a chance to be able to be a part of this sport..

so , yeah, well, competiton's on the 13th and 14th, and the prize giving is on the 15th.


(wish me luck yea..)


which means that i get to skip school for three days.


no, actually it's only two days coz everyone else got the 15th off too..

hmm, so i was practicing today, at home. trying to get a perfect ending for my routines, and to my pleasure i finally got the endings for my rope and ball routines right..so i have my ribbon and freehand to go..

haha