Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Thursday, February 14, 2008

ph-ew!!!!!!!!

competition finally over! yay!

competition in the morning..
actually finish around 11 something..so still in time to go school.
but i lazy..haha.
so "ponteng"..

dunno wad to say la..
i think i did best in my ribbon routine..
then i finished too fast with my ball.haha.
erm..rope..had a little trouble with it at the beginnning..
and freehand..i fell!!
lol. oso dunno how i fell.

anyways after i fell on my freehand routine which was on the first day of the comp..i was like totally scared!!! didnt believe in myself. scared that i might fall again or anything in my other routines..

well, i went home and i prayed and ask god to give me courage to believe in myself. and help me do well in my other routines and god answered my prayer!! yay!!

lol.
i got nothing else to say.
bye!