Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Sunday, August 31, 2008

3rd post of the day

i noe.
hmm.
im eating instant noodles right now.
Maggi brand.
Kari flavour with egg.

:p
delicious but abit too watery this time.haiz..................

spicy spicy!!
tssss.......

i wanna say a very BIGG thank you to........
*drum rolls*

EUNICE (ANG)!
thx for being such a good friend to me!
thx for lending me an ear.
thx for being such a good listener.
to all my problems no matter good or bad.
[are there "good problems"??]

oh and um eunice, if you're reading this,
the post i asked you to read is the next one.
not this one.

ok. moving on.
wonder why im eatingKARI flavoured maggi mee?
well, of coz its because my house is out of chicken flavoured ones. haha!

my friend jz smsed me minutes ago and said " hi sleep d?"
i replied, said no and said that i was eating maggi mee
{ishk, stop it with the maggi mee already!}
then my friend din reply till now.......
it has been 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 minutes.

oh! i just received a new messagE
haha i thought my friend sendiri sudah tidur just now after sending me the msg.

no, eunice, its not HIM. he hardly smses me these days........hardly??
more like doesnt ever. haha. let alone to sms me at 2.21am in the morn.
that would be someone else with more brains. haha.

wait i reply msg 1st.

haha! i took approximately 6 minutes to reply.
its 4 minutes faster than you! :p

lets show you some writings.

A genuine heart, mistaken for a fraud.
Lost in this world, full of hassle and haste.

The world seems to be so cold,
but is it really so?
Maybe it's just another heart
hoping to do some good,
misunderstood.



Behind all this joy and laughter,
is sorrow and sadness.
It cowers in the dark,
only showing itself when no one's looking,
when the world is asleep and all is quiet.

Physical pain worked once,
but will it work again?
You can hurt yourself,
but can it stop you from crying again?



As memories flood my mind,
tears drown my eyes.
It's you i'm thinking of,
you that i miss so badly.

The pain is unbearable,
and i know i have to let go,
lest i become too vulnerable,
and give in to suicidal thoughts.


beotchgal sigining off now.
nites!