Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Saturday, August 30, 2008

gobbledegook

me.
watashi.

what am i doing with my life????????
urgh!!!!

ok ,let me tell you.
im not invisible!

of coz im not!
im sitting of the computer right now.
posting.
and trying to find out where i stopped at for vampire knight.

stupid anime ppl hasnt released the second season of vampire knight.
so i have to go and read the manga insted. and i dont know where to start, since i already finished watching the first 13 episodes of the anime version.

ishk. and crunchyroll doesnt have prettyface on as anime. blergh.

i finished reading If You Could See Me Now yesterday. and i was crying.
haha
written by cecelia ahern, author of PS, I Love You
another seriously saddening book.

another note to note.
surfmanga.com loads manga faster than onemanga.com, matt!
:p i recommend you. no but at first it was my friend who told me to go to surfmanga, so you could say its my friend who recommended me and i in return recommended you which equals to her recommending you.
gah. i dont know what im talking bout.
not as if you do. coz you never drop by.

gobbledegook.

coruscant.

stupid olympics rhythmic gymnastics!
did not compete ball app.
ishk you IOC!

and stupid astro too, not even telecasting the individual all around finals LIVE!
blah you.

alison finally has pics of her up on her fs.
how cool. not!

a : anything that crosses my mind with these letters.
b : ballet at 2 today.
c : corruscant.
d : dang you.
e : ekam eveileb
f : fish. you did not see me!
g : good for you! not!
h : hahahaha
i : ishk you.
j : jasper?? lol. You're bald!
k : KKKK. kant think of anything.
l : lalalala
m : mad? matt? all matthew's in this world are blind! [or rather, the matthews i noe are buta]
n : not getting into the forum. whats the password??
o : opal.
p : password???? teacher!!
q : quite like you? not!
r : run up my life.
s : soup of the day.
u : u mobile is frigging expensive!
v : vampire knight.
w : what the beep.
x : xenon.
y : you + me = youme.
z : zohan

done.
bored bored bored.

im currently listening to anime songs.
from
fate stay knight
yakitate japan
gensomaden saiyuki
vampire knight
rave groove adventure
the law of ueki
cardcaptor sakura
vandread
tsubasa chronicles
paradise kiss

and i still have a whole lotta of songs yet to listen to.
0nes that i saved from my pei yi.
anime of coz.
like bleach, la corda d' oro primo passo, etc.

oooo......that reminds me!
i wanna watch la corda.
haha
goodbye then readers!