Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Sunday, November 9, 2008

take a breath

got this from andrew's blogg

Put your music player on shuffle.For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!

If someone says ‘Is this okay?’
You say:shuang dao by jay chou

huh?? what the--?? lol. you chould listen to the song.


What would best describe your personality?
bao zhe ni ku by cyndi wang (hug you and cry)

oh now only i knew that my personality is hugging ppl to cry.
haha. good pun laa. haha. shoulder to cry on? lol


What do you like in a guy/girl?
wo shi ni lao gong by i dont know who. lol (i am your husband)

cool! of coz! i would like the guy to think of "forever".
lol. and the song goes like "im your husband, you're my wife.........im a guy, you're a girl"
swt" and YES i would like they guy to NOt have sex confusion syndrome. LOL


How do you feel today?
family affair by mary j blidge

family? yea maybe, went to church with parents, but went off to sit wit the youth, went for lunch with my parents but sorta rushed off for ballet, and dinner with parents, but then got a phone call from bestie and started talking till i almost reached home. bout one hour. ahaha . FAMILy affair....


What is your life’s purpose?
I miss you by miley cyrus

hmm.....how to elaborate......my life's purpose is to sing "i miss you" or is my life purpose to miss someone?? *shocked frightened face* you mean titus will never come back and i'll keep on missing him?? faints

What do your friends think of you?
ai qing gu shi by someone. (love story)

hmm......maybe i AM a love story which has currently ended one chapter that lasted for a whole year, smiles, tears, pain, sweat, scars, and blood. :) and the next chapter ......well, i dont know when it'll be, but just be patient. love story indeed.

What do you think of your parents?
me and you by cassie

me and you, mom and dad?? lol. yes. me and you in the car on the way home from school, and to all me many classes lol. true true, quite true.....;)

What do you think about very often?
sorry by the jonas brothers

oh YES!!! sorry.......like how i accidently let slip a "shut up la" to a heng ee scout which i dont even know.....im so sorry!!!!!!!

What is 2+2?
walking on water by atomic kitten

i thought 2+2 is 4.....turn out its just as easy as walking on water. lols. just have faith and you'll be able to do 2+2 and walk on water. lol

What do you think of the person you like?
kao an by lin yu zhong ( the shore )

hmm.....this song its something like "i suddenly WANT you to find the shore in me..."
its quite a beautiful song , really. talking bout dreams and how coffee cant numb lonliness.
it could be true too :)

What is your life story?
Little drummer boy by aly and aj

OMGoodness. christmas?? i LOVE xmas, its one of my favourite-EST holidays of the year, but my life story revolves around xmas? or a little drummer boy?? lol. well i have to start telling you bout my xmases then. lol and a little drummer boy. funny how its particularly DRUMS and not anything else like guitars or pianos? lol...erhem. cough cough, :p

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Love song by Sara i-dont-know-how-to-spell-her-name

now im really convinced that my friends think of me as a love story. so if im a love story now, according to my friends, then i'll become a love song when i grow up?? lol
cool. maybe one day a love poem LOL.

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Cupids Chokehold by gymclass heroes

OMGoodness. cupids chokehold?? this is like........okayy..........no comments.pancakes and an arrow in the butt? yea right. i dont think i think that when i see the person i like wanna know why? coz i dont even know why (nehe thought me that !) plus i dont even have a someone i LIKE in that way. XD

What do your parents think of you?
You're beautiful by james blunt.

swt" when i wanted to type "blunt", i typed "kam". i must be really missing titus alot. or maybe its just because its his bday today, speaking in new zealand time. neways, back to what my parents think of me. cool! i love you mom and dad!! for thinking that im BEAUTIFUL. this is the best question ive gotten with. lol.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Lucky by britney spears.

cool. nice song. lol. now i cant wait for my WEDDING! lol.

What will they play at your funeral?
see ya by atomic kitten

AHAHAHAHAA. im laughing my ass off now......... "so,baby,see yaall right(oh,yeh)i wouldn't wanna be ya tonight......". ahaaha. im so going to put a note in my death will or something to play this song at my funeral. LOL

What is your hobby/interest?
zip a dee do dah by aly and aj

no comments. its not even a word with a meaning..........lol.

What is your biggest secret?
someday ( i will understand) by britney spears

yea someday i will understand WHAT my biggest secret is. "Someday I will understand In God`s whole plan And what`s He`s done to me Oh but maybe Someday I will breathe And I`ll finally see See it all in my baby......." so i'll see my biggest secret in my baby? cool.


What do you think of your closest friends?
shi yi yue de xiao bang by jay chou (november's chopin)

my FAVOURITE-EST FAVOURITE-EST FAVOURITE-EST song!!!!!!!!! =D
".........putting loneliness in my bag........missing you makes me more confused......."
".........carved on my heart,it'll never be wiped out.......yesterdays hug is very needed today ......"
very very true!!

What should you post this as?
Take a breath by the jonas bros

yea you SHOULD take a breath before going through this dumbfounding post. lol

lights out. updates coming soon. neways, if anyone wanna hang out, i'll be n qb on the 12th :) ooohhh i havent been there for such a long time. ahaha. meet you there!