Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Thursday, December 11, 2008

update on my day

my throat-hoarsing day

umm, the morning was.......you know....usual la, wake up, and all the things girls do before going out...

went on to fetch eulene on the way to church, and just before going to church, dropped by permata to drop off someone REALLY BADLY WRAPPED christmas with matthew, marcus and eunice.
though only eulene and my cousin, charmaine knows REALLY what happened that FREEZED me this morning.though i was quite happy to see someone in church today. haha
and and THANKS to the dumb boob whose butt warmth bakes cookies, i got a "wake up call".

anyways, drama practice started off with us bored ppl ki-siao-ing with the black cloth and stuff. ahaha while waiting for some of the drama ppl to finish their meeting in the little room :p

drama practice started off, we went part by part..and the end result was AWESOME!
the first time, the drama actually turned out the way i pictured it to. :D

THANKS ppl! thanks so much!

ps: i screamed myself HOARSE today. and my throat still hurts now.
pps: youth camp groupings.......i wish i were in........nevermind. being in the group im in should be fine..... :)