Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Sunday, December 21, 2008

whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my baby has arrived!!!
go ebay go ebay go ebay go ebay uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh uh uh huh
:P

but my mom says i have to wait till christmas before i can see my baby coz its a CHRISTMAS gift. i know, lame right?
LOL
can you even imagine the AGONY of waiting and waiting for 5 days to see my darling baby when i noe she's somewhere around here in the house? gahhhh............

CHRISTMAS< you better come SOON. or else.............
or else.........
im gonna die of an anxiety attack.LOL

oh, and guess what ppl?

good bye PENANG CHINESE GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL,
hello CONVENT GREEN LANE, here i come!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo!!!!!!!!
thank you, lord for answering my prayers L(



signing off now.

PS. FREED TO FOLLOW WAS AWESOME>