Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Thursday, January 29, 2009

night market

due to me being in awkward admiration of ppl who keep their blogs updated like almost DAILY (the daily post? ) , i decided that i shall also update my almost dead blog (not including the cbox! ;) .

so what has been going on lately, you might ask?

well, first there was school.and school. and school
but lets not forget the little details in between that makes life beautiful.
but that does not mean that school is not ROCKIN'!

lol. so just some random events or happenings to keep you entertained?

lets start with somethings ringing aloud in my mind. lets just call it .

THE CHUN-ness of LISA.

hmm...k so i have this really CUTE friend , Jin Fo, and Lisa (i think dixon knows her).
and to cut the long story short, jin fo was kneeling down on my right side, beside my table, and Lisa was at her table on my left. and the pandai-ness of me went and tell jin fo to throw the paper tape bola she had at lisa and see her reaction.
little did i know, lisa sangat chun-nya.

and just when jin fo threw the paper ball at lisa, lisa turned around and guess what??

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

YES. it her head! right in the middle of the forehead. and lisa's expression was.......AHAHAHAHA. its un explainable!! lol (no offence, lisa!) but it was HILARIOUS. Jin fo and i laughed till we cried and our tummy aches! though we were not rolling on the floor.

see? its these little things that makes life BEAUTIFUL. :)



has any of you heard my sister's famous
" i didnt know the beach got so much sand wan! "

yeah, thats just one of it. there's more -
like
" 1 kilo is how heavy ar? "

or

"mummy ar, what's in the mushroon soup ar?"

and my ten year old cousin goes "MUSHROOM la!"
which really broke the ice at my NEW YEARS dinner.

lol. it made me laugh k!
lol. my sis is just hilarious. or maybe she's jsut a dumb BOOB?

:P

i seriously dont know what to say anymore.

except that i have a sudden obsession for POINTE SHOES AND WEDDING GOWNS.
:)


and i LOVE the beach.

morning, afternoon, evening, night.
ANYTIME of the day :)
and i love swimming. :)

sorry about the random-ness of the things mentioned, but i just want to say it :)

oh guess what?
my pink possesions family has just been joined by 2 other family members
- pink make up bag
- maroon pink cheong sam

these two joined with my
-hot pink swimsuit
-glitter pink purse
-hot pink handbag

why, you may ask, the sudden rush for PINK?
lets just say, i blame it on SHARPAY?

oh and btw, she's my favourite HSM character.

i think thats all.
oh two more and im done.

i hate this part in the song I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
"...scootch over closer dear And I will nibble your ear"

AND

i love this part in the song Love Story by Taylor Swift
" ...Marry me, Juliet, and you never have to be alone..."

RANDOM MUCH?

yes thank you ;)

signing off.