Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Penning my mind

I'm confused over something i shouldnt be confused about.


If the Rubiks cuve can spread so fast, why cant the Word of God?


movie this friday! no schoollll!! whoo


Omg, did i just offend someone again?


aiyo, still got civic folio to do!

and geografi folio!

and moral folio

and seni folio

UP CAR.


new cubE!! whooots.


saturday planssss, come to me.


ee wei's birthday coming!


when are my pizza vouchers coming?


what to do with my money??


why was Rita charged??


PLEASE tell me you're not mad.


i miss ballet!


no ballet till next tuesday!. =S


friday plans how ar?


i dowanna waste my day la.

dont care, gonna watch movie. muahahaha.


im happy. whoo!


stupid cut on my leg, make me cacat ni.


but i get to wear slippars to school!


gotta sew sequins!

concert comingggg. DIEEETTTT.


ok dieting is bad.


church this saturday.


leg paiiiin......



Gotta let go, someone help me.
Did i make you mad?
Did i make you hate me?

Gotta stop, stop dreaming of you.
Gotta stop, stop thinking of you.

Gotta stop, stop holding on.
Everybody says that,
but we all know its not easy.
So someone help me,
help me.