Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Thursday, August 13, 2009

all the time I wasted on you
all the bullshit you put me through
check me into rehab
'cause everything that we had
didn't mean a thing to you.

-Love Drunk, BLG



Now kek ki again, people keep asking me to move on move on forget about the past.
i go through all the sim tia all, even ppl get angry at me, scold me like shit, i cry cry all d,
moved on, but mana tau whats the point. I moved on, i sendiri happy, but no one else happy pun,
instead angry at me. why i also dunno. until now still dowanna talk to me. i wanna just be normal friends
again pun tak boleh ke? i try so hard, make everything sound casual say hi all, but still tak mau peduli aku.
wth man. waste my enerfy right. then when this happen ppl summore say "aiya dont care la, wanna be angry, then let him be angry.". but i cannot dont care you understand? i HATE losing a friend.

but i say all this oso no point right. you would just be more angry right. so wth man.
i try not to care, everyday go schoool happy happy. shout shout here and there.
dont think of you anymore. but when i wanna talk to you like a normal friend, you tak nak.
its not like i killed your dog or what right.

i moved on d but you leh huh? not yet?
k fine. you still wanna be angry, then i let you.
i'll wait. wait what? wait for you to qi4 xiao1 la.
then now i say wait later you go think i never get over you yet and wanna WAIT for you.

so i tell you for once and for all.
I GOT OVER YOU. want me to sing the daughtry chorus?
i repeat. i GOT OVER YOU.
and i just hope we can be friends again. dont want oso i cant do anything right. your feelings, your choice.

i say all this oso no use. just make you more angry right. so pi la, nak marah, you sendiri marah k.
i dah minta maaf. you tak nak maafkan, takpe.

i already done my part. i apologised, i tried to be friends again, but you dont want, fine.