Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i C-ed my geo

exam da past 2 days, monday and tuesday.*sweat. gosh im laughing to myself. damn.. gotta stop thinking of - um ok yeah so yesterday last paper seni, damn lame, ask us draw teapot. right after pass up last paper, go corridor waiting to go off, bell ring, cun cun bll ring, heavy rain. damn. but syok la. last day exam, and get all wet. whoo. yeah so all wait, take late bus summore. so wait in the rain. neways, found out some stufffs while waiting for the bus. heh. XP and its making me laugh. gossshhh AAAAAARRRRRHHHH. hahahaha, yeah so im not that down anymore..since i know she's not angry at me or tak syok or something. whee. wasted my one week emo thought she angry at me. XD. alls good now. umm. finished civic folio yesterday, now left geo. but have to sequin ..gah dunno which to do first. summore i wanna sleep d. damn tired.


umm,i told emanuelle. XP. heh. was kinda scared, but yeah. heh. its something new for me too. whooo. dont worry, its temporary ;) please stop talking, kap siao my brain. damn headache.


i still dont want the holidays to come. blek! ballet everyday. whooots. hahah. damn i got split personality. haha.i dunno whats up with me lately. duno y my post sound like this too, coz its not supposed to. yeah. so....yeah.



Cant stop thinking of your smile ! X)