Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Monday, October 19, 2009

This is MY blog

read the title. this blog happens to be mine and i have full rights to typed whatever i want, whenever i want.

so happens when i was posting the previous, "fcuked up " i was really feeling fucked up with all the crap that was typed out. i felt EXACTLY what i said i did. im SORRY im a freaking melancholy. im sorry i easily feel stuffs. im sorry i think too much. im sorry i always seem to be finding faults with myself. but thats just the way i am. and this blog is one of my main outlet. so mind my writing. if you're offended, let me know.

to . and ...... : at least have the balls to put your real name if you wanna comment. thanks

fcuked up ; i was just being very angry at myself. wondering why im now in this position. when i used to be there. didnt mean to offend anyone. i know im not normal like you all. i know im problematic and i need help. i'll admit that. my mind is tortured with my own thoughts. my moods are affected by my own mind. everything is internal. on the outside i look fine but there's a raging battle going on inside of me all the time. i can hear the screaming in my head even right now. i try to put up a strong front whenever im around you guys, all the #@$(&#@ but im still a girl on the inside. im still a weak little piece of shit that cant control my thoughts, my feelings, my actions. its agonizing. my head is always spinning around, always getting a headache,feeling as if my head is gonna blow up with all the thoughts running around. one moment i think that okay this is fine but the next, i want to commit suicide. i need help.

and writing helps me a little sometimes. so im SORRY to anyone i've offended along the way. im really sorry.