Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Friday, September 14, 2007

juz another normal day

*sigh*
juz another stupid school day
had PE class but it was raining like hell so had to go to the hall..

school performance coming up so had to practise dance..
but my whole body so pain..
i got a nasty blister on my leg coz i went skating in qb then dunnoe how my leg got blister..
(so i have been wearing slippers to school for the past week*lol*)
my stomach muscle and thigh muscle sooo pain..cannot strech (did i spell that right?)..
coz been having dance practise everyday..

sunday go training for 2 and a half hours then after that had dance prac at my house untill 7 something..non stop!! so tiring!! then watched high school musical 2 with one of moi best friends..had fun..

monday had dance practise in school then after school my co-choreographer..[[hehe..im the choreographer..ahem ahem]] came my house to choreograph dance untill 6 something i think
like want to die lidat!!

tuesday had dance practise in school again..sweat..(-_-")..
after school..time for REST!!!!!!!
slept the whole afternoon!!! from 2-6!!
haha

wednesday had dance prac in school AGAIN!!! (everyday is basically the same)
after school co-choreo came again..from 3-5..
so still had sometime to rest before started..
then after she gone home i took a bathe..then plait my hair..
then follow my mom bring my sis go tuition..then i had another dance prac(different than school wan..this one is with me ballet school wan..november got competition)..dance prac was 8.30 but i was at the ballet school early coz had no where to go then my mom oso dunwan to go home then come out again..(she always say waste petrol!!) so slept in the car untill 8.20 then oni go into the ballet school..
but whole of wednesday oso i didn't have time to strech properly..
so next day muscle start to pain adee!!
*sob sob*

thursday (well you can guess la) had dance prac in school again!!!
but i cut my toe on the school stage..stupid stage got sharp stuff wan..the cut so deep!!
then i slept the whole afternoon again..
woke up bathe, tie my hair then go ballet class..

then today lo..
after came back from school..too tired adee so sleeeep again..
then wake up and now im sitting here crapping about my boring week..

everyday of my life is practically the same..
dance prac then sleep, wake up bathe, then tie hair, then dance prac again!!

till here for now!!

No comments: