Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Thursday, September 13, 2007

you are the music in me

"when i hear my favourite song, i know that we belong, 'cause you are the music in me..."
one of the songs from high school musical 2..

it's a nice song and i've listened to it many times..
when i was listening to that song just now..
he was in my mind again..
i was singing along while thinking of him..
and my eyes started swim with tears..
and it's times like this when i really regret breaking up with him

everytime i go online the first person on my mind is him..
whenever i see him i feel different..
and i'm always thinking of him..
and almost everything in my life can be related to him..

i've told my friends about this..
and one of them said " sarah you love him..you love him..but we cant wish things to be the way we want it to be.."

i love him but i cant wish things to be the way i want it to be..
i want to be with him again..
but it's impossible..
he himself said it "sorry..i cant go back.."

"relationships are complicated..you'll learn more when you experience it.."
everything that has been happening in the past few months..
everything that i've been feeling this past few months..
really is EXPERIENCE..

haih..
i've got to move on with my life and get him off my mind.

No comments: