Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Sunday, October 14, 2007

interesting facts you ought to know

hmm..
over the past few days i haven't been updating my blog..
i have been finding out lots of interesting facts.. well..maybe not LOTS but a few..
and maybe some of them are not facts.. they're just things, you should know..(most of them are about me..lol..no, actually, ALL of them are about me)

okayzz..
lets start..

1. i totally, majorly, extremely HATE studying on sundays!!

2. i can never go to an orphanage.. i'll juz drown the place with tears..

3. i LOVE video games. especially car racing games and those kind of games where you can brutally kill someone or something.. or those kind of adventure type of games that involves guns, knives, daggers, swords, a bow and arrows, rifles, fighting and of course KILLING!! lol.. ( i noe, i noe, it's not very "girly" but i dont care, i like it!)

4. i totally HATE maple story (sorry to anyone if i hurt your feelings about maple)

5. oh yeah! and i also HATE farenheit (fei lun hai), S.H.E, and Jolin Tsai..members of fei lun hai are cute but they CANT sing!! i prefer cyndi wang or rainie yang or lee hom..

6. wad else?? oo.. im suddenly into listening to 60's hits..and im actually planning to choreograph a 60's dance (you know like those in HAIRSPRAY)

7. i've never been out of the country. the only places i've ever been to is Bentong (my hometown) which is a very very very small town in pahang, kuala lumpur (durhh??), cameron highlands, genting highlands and of course PENANG ISLAND!!!

8. emm.. i'm a good secret keeper.. but the only secrets i cant seem to keep is secrets about myself.

9. i betrayed my best friend once before, all because of a guy i liked. but since then i swore never ever to that ever again!!

10. oo..this is the MOST interesting thing ya'll should know about me.. when i was growing up, i use to read alot of ENID BLYTON's storybooks (those fairytale ones), and in those books it always says that the toys have life at night, and guess what?? up till now, i STILL BELIEVE that my soft toys have life!! and sometimes when i keep them in a cupboard or let my dogs play with my soft toys, i actually feel sorry for them.. i mean.. who likes to be kept in a cupboard or been bitten by dogs??

lol..interesting??

okok..serious abit laa.. that day when i was having dinner with my mom and sis..my mom said this to me "that's why, people have to understand you wan..they must understand your character, if not ah, they will think that you're very fierce and ba bai (show off) wan"

and i have been thinking about what she said..i think that it's true.. i might be fierce sometimes, but you really have to UNDERSTAND me.. to know who i really am..and i welcome anyone who wants to understand me better to add me in msn..
lovesarah84887@hotmail.com

oo..and juz now, when i was in the car after dinner..my mom was nagging my sis about studying.. and then i juz piped up and said that i dont like people to push me to study wan coz i'll get very pressured.. then my mom said " you're ok, cause u know how to push yourself to study, and you know when to study wan..so you're ok.."

WOW!! i didn't know that i was someone that " know how to push myself to study" wan..
i always thought that i was a lazy fat arse..lol
if i wanna do something today then i tell myself i promise i will study tomorrow, but by the time tomorrow comes, and i want to do soemthing else other than studying AGain, then i promise myself i'll study the NEXT DAY, and it goes on..

i think i only really started to study for upsr like a week or so before the exam..lol..even then.. i was still sleeping away my afternoons..haha..

anyways, i gotta turn in soon, need to wake up early to go badminton carnival tomorrow.. haih.. but i seriously ponder on this question " will i have fun there?" well, i'll just have to wait and see.. on the down side [[he]] is not going..i think..haih..

well, see ya! till my next update, matey!