Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

hmm..

so yummy!!

im eating fish and chips at my daddy's cafe right now, JUST MUSIC CAFE the fish is soo crispy, de-licious!
anywayz since there's wifi here, so take my chance on9 lor..haha..
so, i juz updated my friendster shoutout and
i ask ppl to come view my blog for more info on my school performance..so i guess i better give ya'll some details

well, school performance, hmm.. actually it's our school children's day, but please dont get me wrong, it's not the kind of "children's day", where you get kindergarden dances like '''bring back, oh bring back, bring back my bonnie to me, to me,''' it's NOT that!!

there would be a few dances, and a few ppl singing, and of course the DRAMA!!!
SNOW WHITE in OPERATION FINANCE..
it's snow white brought to modern times on the importance of saving money,
okok, i know it sounds lame, but you could laugh your ass off watching the drama..
and guess what??

im the EVIL QUEEN that poisons snow white!! haha
i got chosen for the part by my dearest teacher, teacher seow.. ( she's half a head shorter than me..sshhh)

well, that's all i can say for now, i cant give awy everything about the drama right??
anywayz, juz be there on october 19th to really get wad i have been saying..
hmm..
october 19th at sKJC Keong Hoe, everyone is invited to come watch the performances..!!
please be there!!!!!!!!!

well, that's it for now..

till next time

wait for my next update k??

~sarah~