Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Thursday, October 4, 2007

my bad week finally ended!!!

phew!!!

my BAD week finally ended!!

since monday..
almost everything has been going wrong, really wrong!!

first, ying wei change the time without discussing with us (my previous post)
then on wednesday, the guys from our dance QUIT!! but i dont think they themselves wanted to quit, maybe someone asked them to quit..i dunno..
and in school, our bm teacher asked us to copy 5 karangans with 6 paragraphs EACH!!
copy untill like wan to die lik dat..

that same afternoon when i came back from school i found out that i could not dance for the combined church christmas dance coz i cant make it for the practices..

the same night, my friends and i tried to arrange to go to queensbay on friday night, but our parents wouldnt allow..
and then during dance practice that night, the teacher actually wanted a guy to carry me up..
but the teacher said that maybe that guy couldnt do it, so he said no need to do adee!!
the way the teacher wanted the guy to carry me up was everything i ever wanted to do..i imagine it, i talk about it in school, i discuss it with my friends, and i even dreamed about it before!! and when got chance to do that time, suddenly couldnt do, it's like taking a lollipop away from a child after just giving to him.. :'(
haih..
i almost exploded!!

actually on friday, my mom, my sis and i suppose to go barbeque dinner with my mom wan..but then after that she said too rush so cannot go..

wad's worse, this sunday i was suppose to go to my friends house to swim, but later found out that cant!!

it's like every plan gets cancelled!!! wonder wad's wrong..
i was sooooooooo close to tears on wednesday night, and when i talked to my friend on the phone i told her that my BAD week has to end now or else.. coz we had auditions again the next day which is today..

and my BAD week did actually end..YAY!!
first five periods of school, our teacher actually allow us to go and practice our dance!! whoo!! normally, she wouldnt allow wan..
and we filled up the empty parts in our dance, we even played some hand twisting game with the other teams..
then auditions were after recess, and it went well, teacher said that we were better than before..
after that, the school drama people had to show the teachers the play, and guess wad??
im the evil queen!! that turns into an old lady!! lol..
and i had to do alot of evil laughs..and my teacher summore ask me to laugh untill i cough!!
lol
but it went really well, much better than before!!
the guy who plays the prince in the drama actually told me that i was really good..
when i went back to class, my friends kept asking me to do that evil laugh again..but of coz i din do la..

then today before going for ballet, i went for dinner, and after dinner, when i was on the way to the academy, i saw my school "gangsters"..
lol..
three of them.. one of them was wearing yellow, the other one blue, and yet another one wearing red!! they actually looked like our malaysian flag!! lol
tomorrow can go school and laugh at them adee..hahahaha..

and now im online, writing this really loooong post..lol..keeping you updated!!
ooo..before i forget..im going for a hiking trip with one of my best friends and her family this saturday!! yay!! i cant wait!! i've never been hiking before!! i think we're going to monkey beach at bukit duyong.. (hope i got the names right).. im soo excited!!

haha..
anyways, up till here for now, i think i have said enough about my week for now..haha
oh yea, you should go and listen to [[if that's ok with you]] by shayne ward..it's really really really nice..even the video is nice.. and also [[when will i see your face again]] and [[made]] by jamie scott..it nice too..[[made]] is really catchy..

oo and did i tell you, my friends and i had time today to finish two songs..so we can can dance [[what time is it]] , and [[never say goodbye]] ..hehe..i really like [[what time is it]]..but my dancers dowanna change the song for the school dance.. sad.. hehe

kays.. im gonna stop now..
bb..
i'll keep you updated!!

~sarah~