Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Monday, October 1, 2007

how can they do this to me?

my friend..got the award for best student of the year..and he wanted to celebrate..
so he asked me and my another friend to queensbay with some other ppl..
and we were supposed to go this friday..

already confirmed time and date and everything..
and when we girls were having dance practice today..
they just changed the date without even discussing with us..
i was so SAD!!!!!!!! i actually cried in school!!

everything was already arranged..
my dad actually has to come out halfway through work to fetch me there and back..
and my mom wants to bring me and my sis for a barbeque dinner and i already told her i cant go..
and they just changed it to thursday without even discussing with us..
and obviously i cant make it on thursday..
i got classes!!

i was soooooooooo looking forward to this friday..
and now all i have is a broken heart..
and then that guy said that the NEXT time they go to quuensbay, he would belanja my friend and i to repay for this..

after hurting someone's feelings, there's no way you can do ANYTHING to "bu chang"..
understand?
and up till now i still cant get over wad they did!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm just ur friend?haha.

Sarah said...

you dont expect me to say "one of my BEST FRIENDS" everytime i mention you, do you?

Anonymous said...

huh?i cant get wat u mean.