Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

wad's happening?

wad's happening?
less than one week after getting back together with [[him]]
and things are starting to go wrong..seriously wrong..

he's ignoring me..on purpose..
why would he do that anyway?
maybe he doesnt love me anymore??
i dunno..

after getting back together with him..
i thought life would be better..but it's not..in fact it's actually getting worse..
first the dance thing then now this?

wad's happening, God?
why is my life becoming worse?
Is this what im suppose to get?
for going against basic rules to have a bf at this age?
i dont really noe

all i noe is that i've been crying myself out these past few nights..
and nothing seems to be getting any better..

i noe crying cant make anything better..but wad can i do?
i cant change fate..
if this is how we're meant to be..then i guess that's that..
i cant change anything..
if he doesnt really love me anymore..wad for he agreed to be with me again?

i need answers!!!!
god please, i'm begging you..
pls i need answers..
i need my problems to be solved..
i need to lead a normal life..
PLEASE!

No comments: