Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Friday, February 15, 2008

update on my last week

haih..... i suddenly find the internet so boring.lol. no one online. no mail to check. nothing on friendster. finished reading galaxie blog. haih....seriously i got NOTHING, i repeat, NOTHING to do. so might as well update on my last week..........

hmm.lets start on sunday Feb 10.
din go church. but instead i went to EPCC with my mom and sis. then we saw ming-y there. oh and worship at EPCC is great.!! haha

Feb 11
erm..went to qb with my friends. we went to watch kung fu dunk. and well, before that things happened that got me so pissed off with them. urgh!!

Feb 12
went to school as usual. durhh??

Feb 13
no school today for me! yay! emm.so i woke up at 6 am. tension rising in my head. got ready, make up and all.then my mom dropped me at MSN for competition. went there. warm up then competition started. watched all the LG-A and Lg-B ppl compete then it was our turn.. tension was reaching and alarming rate!!! was gonna blow.. so i went on to the carpet and did my routine, and guess wad? i fell! unexpectedly.lol. after i stayed back to watch pre juniors and juniors compete. they all damn rock mann! haha. went home after that.

Feb 14
Valentine's Day!!! lol. okayy, so nothing SPECIAL really happened today laa. juz that i woke up at 5.30 am instead. did the same as the day before. hair and make up. then left for MSN like super early. lol. around 7.20. went there and the door was not opened yet seeing as i was the first person to reach. so waited in the car untill some other ppl came then oni went in. and started warm up and practising. then competition started. same laa. juz that today i din feel so nervous laa. haha. anyways, i LOVE my ribbon routine, and in between all my 4 routines,i think i did my ribbon best.haha. i fell in freehand, finished too fast in ball, droped my rope and nothing happened in ribbon! lol. but this time i din stay back to watch juniors la, went back around 12 something then headed to my dad's cafe for lunch. since it was the last day of competition, i sorta ate damn alot! lol. cheesy popcorn chicken rice and two cheesy sausages! lol. with kiwi juice. then went home after that and came online. then saw matthew online chat with him lo. then he say he'll brb but he never came back and then offline adee. leaving me with totally nothing to do so i ended up playing o2jam. then i took a nap before going for ballet and comtemp.

i was late for contemp coz it was right after ballet and i had to rush over, so i missed part of the stretching, and now my whole body hurtS! ouch!

Feb 15
so, since today not competing adee, i slept in till around 10 something. woke up, bathed then online laa now. and as USUAL, nothing to do online at all! so ended up playing o2jam again. but today no mood to play so i sorta flunked every song i played. and for the first time i feel down not because of *you*, but because of my friend. but anyways, i'll be going over to msn for the prize giving later. then i'll come back after that i think.haih,

that about all.