Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Friday, February 15, 2008

what the ---*toot* ??!

juz got back from MSN and yes, i've got the results.


the results are out,
the tension over,
but what's this feeling my heart?
dissapointment?


okayy...so um... i got......3 golds, 1 silver, and overall gold.


ball-gold
rope-gold
freehand-gold
ribbon-silver (what the---?!)


well, im glad that i could get 3 golds and overall champion, seeing as it's only my first year in this sport. i mean, well, alot of ppl said i did very good. getting 3 golds in my first year.. well im happy too, juz a little dissapointed that i got silver for my ribbon routine. coz i very much wanted to get gold for ribbon- my most favourite apparatus and my favourite-est routine (sorry, for broken english, coz i really dont know how to put it into words, so i just simply hantam). but i still got the silver..haih.. i guess i have to try harder next time...




erm. that's it for now.