Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Monday, June 2, 2008

being random again.

wads your blog add? honestly, im really freaking out right now.


i got nothing to do last year, when i was smsing with him.

wad? is asking for your blog add too much now? phone bill shot sky high.

has our friendship gotten to a stage where you cant even gimme your blog add
he got into trouble for that.
would just tell me who that someone special is? just the other day,
cant you just trust me with that little piece of information? he told me that his dad said his phone bill has to be less than rm50

is it that hard to just tell me? wad am i? a rival to you? messages he sent me for the month of may is 344 at rm0.15 per msg.

i thought i was your bestfriend? count that up. its more than rm50 already.

of coz i can understand that our friendship has gone on to be on very shaky grounds.
the earth wont stop shaking. i wish it would. not including him smsing with a bunch of other gals (or guys)
i know you have new friends.
but i want you to know that you were really one i could talk to so basically, i think he's in trouble. coz he hasnt replied me since june 1st. just a coincidense?

now that you're no longer there, im all alone.
yea, so im scared coz between everyone he sms-es with, i THINK im the most. which makes me responsible if he's in trouble.
i feel guilty.

hah. you never thought you meant that much to me right?
i assure you im not a lesbian wad to do now? haih.
i just need someone to talk to stop smsing him? i'll die.

but even then i dont how to say what i wanna say anyways, he's going for camp tomorrow
i cant even explain things for myself right now "have fun" to him.

i keep making excuses to myself for things other ppl did i know i mean nothing to you.

it all might actually be true but do you know how much you mean to me?
all those things you said to me.(im not gonna list it out.lazy.)
but damn its hard to believe. it made me feel good about myself. it pumped self confidence as a girl into my blood,. and for once, i felt important in someone else's life.

words of someone i used to treasure it made me feel like i mean alot to someone.

do i still treasure you, that still remains a question
but whether i do mean alot to you or not,i dont know.
im sure i still do. it remains a mystery, coz i know you will never tell me so.

damn i dont what i m talking about i wish you would, but i know you wont.

i'll just think that you;re lucky do you (generally means all of you readers) believe in imaginations? dreams? wishes?
coz you can be happy?
well, i dont.

coz i noe it never happens once i think of it. i do not believe in dreams. i do noe believe in my imagination. i do not believe in wishes. i do not believe in wad i want to happen coz i noe they never will. its all a fantasy. even then, this fantasy sucks. coz it isnt true, it isnt real. it wont come to past and i KNOW it.