Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Monday, June 2, 2008

oh great!

now i really hate astro!
i was watching this show called "she's too young" on hall mark and the screen went blank and said " the service is currently not available" ishk!
its a really nice show about young girls having sex and getting STDs. i dunno
interesting show. (actually iwatched it before.) haha
just some random thoughts.
i went to the hairdresser today! can you believe it? i think it has been like
at the very least 7 months since i went to the hair dresser. lol
i just went there to trim my fringe. [i'll post a pic up soon]
its shorter and i look almost like i did last time. lol.
and i look YOUNGER!! yay for me?
now i cant cheat myself into the cinema to watch rated movies. ishk
JUST JOKING. i'll never do that! :p
RANDOM
oh and i have this crazy want to become darker since my X (yea his name is 'X')
said i got darker, and i LOVE the sun!
minus the sweating, i think i would like the SUN to be my boyfriend. lol
yea, no joke, the big red (is it red??) SUN. lol.
wonder how im gonna hold his hand? (is it a 'she' or a 'he'? :p)
wow, i am random.
wad else? wad else?
oh, i had NO classes or training or dance practices today,
yea, i was ABSOLUTELY free for the day. so after church followed my mom to collect her contact lenses at
"RONALD TAI.....[bla bla bla]"
and that mr ron was bringing out eye glasses and it was love at first sight for me.
i saw this pair of glasses which was black and green (my fav colour, juz in case you didnt know)
and i practically had to BEG my mom to buy it for me and it costs rm370. negotiated and that pair of glasses became my xmas present '08 and bday present '09 from my mom. seeing as i just made my latest glasses 2 months ago.
thx mom!
so went and check my eyes and i dunno, wrong diagnosis by my past opto or something. lol.
PS. amazing how my optometrist could have the same surname as matthew and marcus. haha. maybe they're related.
[being random]
oh and i was just thinking about wad my friend said the other
"har?! you're saying you got no friends that know your heart wan ar?! you dont pour out your heart to anyone wan ar?!"
okok, im cutting the emo crap, but i think i really dont have wad we call in chinese a
"zhi xin peng you" [translation: know-heart-friend]
basically you get it right, that friend is supposed to know your heart and understand ur feelings and share them with you. cut the crap. they're your listening ear, your personal adviser and your shoulder to cry on.
i used to have one but she changed after going into PCGHS.
(im very sophisticated for my age.
so dont think that 12 year olds dont need know-heart-friends)
and right now, idk, maybe i really dont have a friend like that.
there's this guy he offered to be that friend i can share my heart with,
but he doesnt reply sms-es sometimes,
like when i really need someone to talk to, so wth right?
and second thing is, i sleep late and normally the time when
i REALLY need to talk to someone is really late,
like when everyone else is asleep. lol. so i dont talk to anyone in the end.
its all kept inside pf me, waiting to explode
(getting emo.....)
like it did the other day.
a simple shout "LISTEN!!", could bring me down to tears.
well i guess its because of all these emotional hurt i kept inside of me,
never letting it out, coz there's no where i can vent it to.
hurt from the way my mom treats me, hurt from what friends do,
hurt by a guy??
(its natural!!XD) im done emo-ing.
PS; the guy that offered to let me share my heart with him, he;s a really nice guy and he u nderstands me. lol. and he;s the same guy that said "har?! you're saying you dont have a friend that............................................" [scroll back up]
just another random thought
before i go rot on my lovely bed (is lovely the right word?)
i like hugs! from whoever it is. makes everyone feel good. feel like there's still someone there who really does care, no matter what.
random random random random random
notice my blog title.
random change for the random heart with all the random thoughts
that randomise miss random.
:p
i have no idea how many "you have a new email message from Friendster" i have reeived since i started this update.lol.
RANDOM
i know its a really long one, but please read? puppy eyes.
i spent like half an hour on this entry alone!
its raining cats and dogs! why aren't there and rabbits or hamsters?
fav word : RANDOM
logging out now. muaks
nitez.
no actually, it should be
morning!
2.20am
i LOVE the word RANDOM!
xoxo