Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Sunday, June 1, 2008

emo? dissapointed? frustrated? angry? fuming? furious? dunno wad to call this.



first things first.
i miss................
o2jam!!!!!!!!! damnit!
how can my beloved o2MY close down?? and now i have to go download o2PS.
which i cant! ishk. come on! end of holidays are only a week away! damn!
someone help me?


second things second. (huh?)

i dont really know why, or maybe i do. IDK
most of the time when i see a guy and a girl, (dont care whether couple anot)
thy're close to each other, back each other up, a shoulder to cry on, a helping hand,
a good listener to each other, being with each other when they're hurt, just being really good friends that are there for each other all the time.
for example, justin and sharon :)
[to sharon and justin: if you're reading this, i just wanna say, i admire you two! :) ]
okok, back to the main point, when i see things like that, i sorta feel 'rojak' feelings.
lol. admiration, jealousy?, abit of sadness, and oso happy for that two ppl. (whoever they are)
all these crazy thoughts just run through my head.
why dont i have a friend (who is a guy) who is oso that caring?
why cant that be me and him?? (huh?)


i dont know, thats just what i feel, and its really weird, coz i told him about it.about what i feel when i see this.
and he just said, "well, you should work hard to find some guy who would be there for you like that too.....dont just cling on to me.......im not the only guy in this world......."
i know, that makes it sound abit like he's my boyfriend (it does??).
but he's not. im happily single (happy? hah.)im just slightly mad at him.i think. he doesnt really reply my sms. maybe its because of his dad controling his phone usage, i dont know. and even when we meet each other, he doesnt even talk to me, its always everyone else who starts the conversation and we just join in.
i admit, im quite shy too. (me? shy? lol. thats a first.)
and the other day when he asked me to go play badminton with him, he did not even talk to me, play with me or even give a f***ing shit about me!. (i dont know why im getting so mad) all i heard him say that day was 2 words, asking me to get the shuttlecock. i was sitting on the bench, his bag was beside me, he came over to take something and change his clothes, and he did not even say a f***ing shit to me. damn it!

i need to calm down.



third things third
i miss my dance classes?? lol. yea. i did not go for contemp this week coz we were having RFC rehearsals. no hip hop today too, dont know why. no white snake dance practice too.
as for ballet and gymrama, ballet has a two week holiday break, and gymrama, coach is in terengganu for sukma.
GOOD LUCK to the penang gymnastics (Artistic and Rhythmic) team!
go for gold! penang boleh!