Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

update. (but a very short one)

coz the teacher's walking around so i have to be more alert.
lol.

haha. ppl in my tagboard said that my posts are honest.
yay!haha. thanku thanku.
lol

ok,update update.

i managed to get emanuelle to book her apartment courts for us.
haha. yay~!

oh and im very hungry right now. cant wait top eat my fried eggs after this class. i ownself cook wan kayy!! with butter. smells sooo nice.
haha.next time cook for whoever wants.lol. but remember to bring your own egg! lol. my house outta eggs.

but anyone can cook eggs right?
lol.

i really dont know what to say right now. cant think of a thing. lol.

oh, and the temperament test. im actually a SANGUINE MELANCHOLY.
i took the test again coz turns out i din understand half of the words in the test.
so my mom lend me a book she bought some time ago, which is about all these temperaments, their charecteristics, hot to improve the weaknesses, how to deal with this kinda ppl and all those stuff. and of coz the definitions of all those words.

haha.and i read the book. it really is a very good book. ya'll should read it. its called "personality plus" by florence -something-.and all those things the author-ess worte are so true.
lol. can be related to real life and i just experienced it yesterday.

im a sanguine, sis most probably one too, but my mom is a major melancholy.orderly and organised. and yesterday night she asked my sis o hang the clothes and i wash the dishes before watching CSI!! (whoo-hoo!! i love csi!) ok, so i did that, and my sis didnt....long story.
bottom line is my mom said "i dont understand why both of you ar...cannot be like me!!! hardworking!!" (angrily) lol. and thats what personality plus talks about exactly!!

saying that everyone is born unique, and different. god gave us all different temperaments and we have to make the best of it . we cant expect everyone else to have the same temperaments as us, if so, the world would explode if it was full of sanguines! haha.

random random.
my friends are currently sitting beside me talking about what scipt to use for school drama competiton, but somehow they ended up talking about movies instead, sheesh. so sanguinic.

recently, i like watching all those gruesome thriller movies like those with blodd splattering and ppl dying. haha. nicee. one good example is final destination 3. very very nice movie. and lots more others like, identity, psycho 3, stay alive and all that sorts of movies. ooh and i also LOVE romantic comedies. but i hate it when the main actor and actress dont end up together in the end.

OK! im done and my class is ending now anyway. "thank you teacher!"

and remind me to post about why chinese school girls have to have short hair and the effects of it on our studies, which are NONE!

bye!