Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Saturday, June 7, 2008

yay!

haha. thank god!!
i finally got to play o2ps and not only identity part 3.
lol..ok, so gonna update again.

excuse me for the random-ness yea?

ok, i went for badminton yesterday morning with michelle, denise, lyn and michelle's bro and cousin, danny and gary. (oh wait, did i already say this?? haha. )

wow! it was SO nice playing with them, much better than playing with matthew anyway (no offence, matt!) but seriously, danny makes a better teach-er. lol. he could be my coach. (jokin jokin) lol.
i wanns play badminton more often!!! pls god! let it be possible!
anyways, i was dog tired yesterday after badminton (yes , thx to danny for training me :)

michelle's mom fetch me to their house for mich to shower, then went over to mich grandma's hse for lunch, and mich's mom dropped me at my house with mich! haha.
we just sat in my room, on my bed and talk talk talk talk the whole afternoon. haha. fun,.

i was so tired that i did not go for my contemp replacement class in the night (sorry, lao shi!)

hmm...what else??
err, i would be taking bm tuition with mich and the rest of them in july, i think.
and would be stopping hip hop temporarily.. ishkk.

currently : praying hard for a transfer to CGL. second choice MGS, next year. plsplspls

i'll update again when i think of anything. gotta go jamm. haha
LOVE o2jam.
:p