Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Sunday, June 8, 2008

update again?

lol, yes. update AGAIN.

ok, went for youth, and today was about the sanguine, choleric, melancholy and phlegmatic thingy.
the temperament stuff.. had alot of laughs.
i got home did the test, and guess wad?? im a sanguine choleric!!
whoo hoo!!! and i thought i was a melancholous (did i spell that right?) person
coz i get depressed all the time. haha.

anyways, yay for me!
ok, err..oh yea!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to wei lynn! have fun!

emm...random random..
im gonna start taking bm tuition, bt sadly not with mich and all them gals.
bt at another place, apparently my mom said it would be better than the one mich is taking coz this one has a chinese teacher so it would be easier to ask questions and the tch can explain in chinese too.. haha.
so im freaking out, coz im afraid, go there alone, dont even know where to go, where to sit, who to talk to (hey!i need to talk aight?), and you know the usual tuition stuff la, i'll be like blur blur and gong gong, making a fool of myself. sheesh. wish me luck! and god be with me! :)

my mom and sis is watching the break up now. lol and didnt want to join them coz its a depressing show. well not really, but i dont like show's where the 2 ppl dont end up together in the end. i LOVE happy endings! cant convict me for that! ha!

and i just took a cup of cold peach tea, so you can be expecting me not to sleep till dawn tonight.
haha. and if i end up sms-ing any of you at 3 am 4 am-ish AGAIN, dont blame me yea, i got nothing to do wadd!! haha

hold on till i think of some thing else to update yea?
muaks

oh and i LOVE badminton! lol. i know i know i said this before in my previous post.
haha. my havd muscles are hurting abit (just abit!) but not my legs like it did the previous 2 times. lol. i have a theory about that (this is so on the spur of the moment, brace yourself). okok, i;ve been badminton-ing 3 times. first 2 times was with matt around and ended up with my legs and hands and arse hurting like nobody's business. lol 3rd time which was yesterday was without matt around, and nothing happened!! haha. ok, this so dont make sense, but i like the sound of it. haha.