Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

oh great!

i was right about the "what if matt asks me to go for badminton" thing in my previous post. because he did!
how how how greaT! urgh
but guess what?? someone's been living under a rock. or maybe his computer only allows him to read naruto when he comes online, whatever i dont really care.
he ask me if i wanted to go play badminton on MONDAY .

so i asked matt to come see my blog, so that he could catch up on "world news"
one good example of WORLD NEWS on my blogg:

I ONLY GET WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY OFF FOR THE RAYA HOLIDAYS!!!!!

i repeat, I ONLY GET WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY OFF FOR THE RAYA HOLIDAYS!!!!!

unlike SOMEONE who gets the whole week off, who's dorkusly dumb enough to forget that everytime he has school replacement on saturdays, i DONT! so i would have guessed he was smart ENOUGH to put 2 and 2 together to know that I DONT GET THE WHOLE WEEK OFF> helloooo?????

and i thought you were smart. sighs. you dissappoint me, matt................


:p

signing off now.

PS this is illegal blogging. since i dont think my mom would be cool about it if she finds out i havent logged out. lol. and THANK GOD my mom doesnt read my blog, or i'd be DEAD by now. haha.

till next time, readers.

PSS every boy;s got one by Meg Cabot is a totally enjoyable novel! lol. i LOVED it. and guess what?? i finished it in less than half a day. lol. guess it was just TOOOOO good. lol. it was not bestselling or something but still very very very very enjoyable and funny. relaxing to read. lol. haha.

PSSS i have to REALLY go now. lol

signing off now. (AGAIN??)

:p