Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

random post

urgh. i had to like wait the whole night for my sis to finish using the comp before i could use it, and by the time she finished, i had to catch CSI NY. lol. and as it turns out, lindsay's in love with danny.lol. interesting. but ion my opinion lindsay looks abit old but danny (carmine giovinaso) is kinda hot. lol

i had to ask my mom for some time to post this superly random post and she graaceesoussly allowed me to do that. hah. yay.

ok so, hmmm.......oh, i know for a fact that jason, my ex classmate for six years and neighbour since i shifted here after finishing std 6, has just had a haircut. lol.i mean its not like its somehting rare or anything, i've been seeing him get haircuts every 3-4 months since i was 7!! lol. But anywyass, i still miss him alot and i cant wait to be able to sit the same bus as him to school next year. haha.

next, have you ever received a message that required you to forward it in search of blessing or something? for example,
" ANGELS EXIST but sometimes they dont have wings, we call them FRIENDS. PAss this on to your true friends and something good will happen to you at 6.00 in the evening tomorrow. something you have been waiting to hear. this is not a joke. Someone will call you by the phone or will speak to you about something that you were waiting to hear. Dont break this prayer, send it to a minimum of 5 people. Just Try. God bless you alwyas and forever"

ok, well, i've made a conclusion about ppl who actually does waste their money forwarding these messages. its either their really hoping for something magical to happen in their daily lifes, hopeful enough to make them believe these messages or its just that they's bored out of their skins and have nothing better to do than to forward those mesages, and also what matt calls "ho giat". HAHA. thats so random.

oh i just remembered i have to call choong lee lynn and kacau her about coming to green night. but i think its too late to call now, moreover i dont even have her phone number and im sure she'll be so sucked up in cecelia ahern's a place called here and crying her eyes out over what im sure would be a another very supremely touching story to remember to ask her mom about coming for green night, and she has been forgetting for the past 2 weeks! lol. oh and i did i mention that CLL creid for like 100 pages when she read cecelia ahern's if you could see me now, and i like only cried for about less than 20 pages, so imagine what would happen if CLL for her hands on ps i love you? , haha something's also reminding me to get her brother's fon number from her. for what reasons, i totally have no idea.

haih......i hate that i'll only get 2 days off for the raya week, when everybody else (everybody meaning my sis and matt) gets the whole week! its not fair! but they had to do replacements for 3 saturdays, which is equally badd. haha. and right now, im cracking my head, contemplating about whether or not to go out with matt during the raya hols, because he said he would bring me out, but in light of recent events, im not sure if i should go out with him like spend a day with him or something . (not that im saying we're a coupld or anything).
BUT what if matt asks me to go for badminton?????????
i mean, i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna play badminton in a cOURT again. i havent played since august 2nd!! and im dying, and whats more is that my mom just stopped me from going for badminton with wei, danny and kah poh on saturdays!!! argh!!!!! so now i'll have to wait until the holidays, and im not even sure if my mom would let me play in the holidays. haih.............thats why im so confussed, whether or not to go IF, okay only IF matt asks me to go for badminton again. ahh!!!!!!!!!what am i to do???? someone help me. im dying!!

another random thought, i have NO IDEA why i always forget my reverance during ballet. for you people who does not do ballet, reverance is like a very short routine thingy where you have to walk and bow to the examiner and pianist before exiting the class or examination hall which will also be the studio. god pls help me to remember them!!

oh and to add to just nows, i dont know what to do situation, there's another one that im cracking my head about. ok so i have this swimsuit that my uncle gave to me because my cousin doesnt wear it anymore and its a very simple, low backed, dark blue swimsuit. no designs or anything, but there's this little skirt around the waist line, and its like so .................haha. indesribable. ok, lets cut to the point, so i saw this super hot red coloured, spaghetti straped, white-lined ARENA swimsuit in sun paradise. there was a black one too, also whitelined but the red looks so much hotter and honestly, red's not a colour i usually set eyes on, but with this swimsuit, it was like LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT for me. so right now, im not sure if i should buy it anot, coz there's also this 2 pieced, bikini and short swim skirt costume also form arena, which is totally cute. i LOVE the skirt so much tooooo. so im also contemplating whether anot to buy that one. but i only get to choose one, which logically means that i'll end up buying the red swimsuit.why?
number 1: because it's more practical.
number 2: i already have a superly nice bikini set.
yea, so what for m buy another bikini set when i already have one, jus tbecause i like the little tir at the side skirt??

random thought #2
my handwriting is getting to be more and more like my mom's. all the words are joint and barely legible. like my "n" looks more like an "i" or "u" and my "j" looks more like a "g" instead. yeah. sometimes, i cant even read my own handwriting! lol.

oh and i have 7 frigginly red pimples on my face all because of my stupid school who wants students to look neat, but wont allow then to use hair pins to pin up their fringes or something, so my quite long fringe covers my forehead and thats causing all those zits. ishk.

arrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signing off now.

PS i sorry for this post having so much words and no pictures at all. just to make up for a few of my previous posts which actually lacked readable info because i spamed it with bai se zhuan pictures. haha