Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Friday, December 26, 2008

a photo update of recent photos from my phone that i find interesting that im sharing with YOU. awww......cant you see how generous i am?? LOL. just joking. anyways, ENJOY!


First and foremost, my darling Sophie.
she's adorable! and a definite choleric! LOL.


Bored us, doing THIS. LOL. mind you, its a nice photo though! lol
photo credits to EULENE ooi :)

uhh.......XIAO JIE (miss )ber-emo-ing with his guitar...........
*dot dot dot*
*thunder strikes*
*the crow flies past, squaking*

My very messy room, the night before PANGKOR.
lol
which reminds me, i still have pangkor trip pictures to post up!
*gasps*
AND now for some CHEAP xmas shopping!
my beloved green watch that i bought for only RM15 from VINCCI! can you believe it?!


ONE of my new bags, which was only like RM29.90 for such a beauty!

okay, dont ask me why the sudden rush for HOT PINK, but this bag rocks!
RM29.90 also


See? i told you, dont ask what is it with HOT PINK. coz i dont know!
HOT PINK has been catching my eye LATELY ;)
but i STILL LOVE green, mind you! :p
PS i have been eyeing this piece of swimsuit for 3-4 months
and THANK GOD i waited and almost didnt buy it, coz when i went back to look at it that day, it was HALF PRICE! lol. and i actually wanted it in RED. but RED no size, so i ended up with this HOT PINK, which totally rocks, none the less.


girls girls and girls. LOL

and GUESS WHAT?

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love all ya ppl who gave me these!
and thank you god for blessing me! :D
LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
My BABY has ARRIVED.
My 88 colour eyeshadow pallette.


now, dont worry, the necessary arrangements required had been made for the lastest addition of my baby to the family :D
thats all for now. cell in qb in 3 hours.
LOL