Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Friday, October 23, 2009

Eulene, i love you, this not for you ;)

i wonder.. what are friends for. define friends.
what makes you qualify as a friend of someone?
what does someone have to do to be your friend.

if the term "friends" are too shallow, then what about "good friends" or "close friends"?

what are they? how do friends treat friends?

>sigh. its so tiring, trying to be YOUR friend, but i still continue trying, because you're a great person. but its so, so tiring. i try to be close to you, i try to talk to you, but you just treat me differently, on a hierarchy, im one or two steps lower than you and your friends. i wonder why its just you. the others are fine, but i just wonder why you wont want to tell me stuffs, why you would tell everyone else, but me. am i that different? havent i done enough to deserve your trust? sometimes i feel so used, you only come to me when you need things done, but other than that, im just a shadow. its sucks, im telling you, it fcuking sucks. though it wasnt like this before, we were quite okay, then suddenly you de-ranked me to levels lower than where you are on the social ladder. i still have my friends, but i also want to be a friend of yours, who you can talk to. but no, you wont tell me stuff, you wont tell me whats going on. do you know i feel when you dont look happy? do you know, i still care. oh yeah, you probably would know, because you would hear from other ppl that i ask around about you and whats going on with you. i just dont get why, you wont talk to me. i dont get why im just your 3rd hand in work. it sucks! i try to be good friends, but you just treat me like im invisible! just because you're famous, and popular. whatever happened to when we played around? those time are gone, arent they, since you became more and more popular. gosh. i just hope that one day you will realise it. i'll still continue being your friend for now, anything you want me to help you with, i'll do it with an all willing heart, but at the same time, hoping and hoping, that one day you'll consider me a FRIEND. because friends tell friends important stuff, like you wont be coming for the reunion. recently i've given up trying to talk to you, because i know you wont talk back, but i still care, i hope you realise it one day, friend.