Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Friday, October 23, 2009

to different person now

> who was the one that said can be friends again. lemma. if really can be friends again, then we would be talking k. kk. talk to other ppl can la, comment on other ppl can la, but thisFRIEND cannot la is it. friends my pretty arse la, friends. dont say can STILL be friends, coz we freaking aint friends now. friends dont do this to friends. dao di what you want, i already did all i can, but you still treating me this way, you think i very neng shou is it. IM NOT A ROBOT!!!!!!!! i got feelings k. treat me like im what?! your shitt ar. pkm. i've had enough of ppl treating me this way! SICK of ppl treating me like im invisible, coz i aint fucking invisible. cant see me? your eyes got problem, go get some specs. le~ imagine someone do this to you, what would you feel? try think with your own brain la k. use your hati abit. dont treat certain humans like shit, coz one day ppl will treat you like shit too, you want?