Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Friday, December 11, 2009

See how much we've grown

Emanuelle Mah Thil Da
&
'Dralyn' Teh Ee Lyn






2007


2008


2009
2009
Ema, Lyn, Sarah
all these years we've been through together,
has been an amazing, amazing, experience for me.
and I trust it wont end here. =)
; all the joys we had, squeezing into one toilet cubicle when we were 9
; climbing up the sides of the wall
; Ema, i still remember the SPIDER! LOL.
; our sleepover club minus the sleepovers... "Boys are cheats and liars..."
; remember how the word KISS from the song mandy was such a taboo word??
; going to ema's house. water slide! caplang rice!
; seasons in the sun! goshhh wonder how much we sucked!
; our first dance together. practice at my house
; dancing to the dvd! LOL
; "dont stop, never give up, hold your head high..."
; remember Sean? remember the snap and my nose?
; "owww, my nose! "
; then came along DRAGON, RIDER, CHICKEN, TORTOISE
; rider gang..playing with handphones
; miss calling rider from upstairs
; rider gang 1, rider gang 2.
; running out to peek at them whenever they came out of the class
; boys toilet!
; koku time! purposely walk pass that room!
; HAZEL EYES! aaaahhhhh.....
; the broom remember?!
; rider playing the piano! 7 chords.
; daily life with nuggets, and wan tan!
; "eh eh, they walk alr, come, daily life ."
; jasper kicking my leg, and i turnaround too fast, OOPS!
; My humpss/.
; Lyn, dragonn!
; Ema, Quan fong!!
; me, JAsperr!
; and of course our 'legendary' std 6 dance, Never Say Goodbye
FUN TIMES. FUN TIMES. FUN TIMES.
and yes of course there were the blunders here and there, me crying..everytime
ema, always calm.
lyn, always giving in.
I love you !
PS : sorrry we didnt take any pictures together in
2004, 2005, and 2006.
Thanks for always being there for me, besties.
BFF // huggs