Westlife <3 hot hott nickyy

Saturday, December 12, 2009

7th - 11th Dec

monday : went out with ema, met derek and benjamin. watched Love happens. those 2 sweet guys followed us two lovely girls everywhere we went after that. awws. Ema, LOVE your hair!

tuesday : seh koh at home

wednesday : at night followed mom and sis and cousin to hair dresser. charm cut her hair, i trim my fringe, since dyed 3 strips pink. YENG. make me wanna do niaa. ish! came home keep thinking of how to hide from discipline next year.

thursday : went hair dresser again. wanted to highlight pink. but keep changing my mind. in the end i just bleach. no colour. now its light brown, 4 strips. 2 on my fringe 2 on the side. nice!

friday : slept at 6.25 am. woke up 1.35pm. haha. vern sern ask me go gurney. ok lo he come my house, we take bus there, manatau, the bus say persiaran gurney. from my place, go ka queensbay>sungai dua>greenlane>disted>general hospital>times square>komtar>NWP>Chew Thean Yang>padang polo>Sunrise>GURNEY. finally! siao wan! 1 and a half hours on the bus then only reached! 2.45 to 4.15 on the bus just to get from my house to gurney. went in late to princess and the frog. after that dunno how wann come home. Ivy drop Khai Hern and me at RamaKrishna busstop. sit there a while, then decided to walk down to PFS busstop. chun chun we reach there then bus came d. take lo. haha. go back pisa, then KH's dad fetch back to his house. thanks for the chocolate raisins, mushroom soup, corn and ferrero roche! LOVES.

thats it la this week. youth camp coming d. so not gonna update d la one week. 14th to 18th.